Friday, May 1, 2009

My Initial Stash

I really wasn't sure if I wanted to use cloth diapers when I first started researching. I don't have any friends and I hadn't even seen or touched a cloth diaper. Yet, I was intrigued by them so I bought two from Amazon.com to see what they were like. I thought it was cool that I could just buy a set of diapers from Amazon. You can even get sets of well known diapers like Bum Genius there.


After the diapers came, one Bum Genius and one Thirsties set (diaper and cover), I knew I wanted to use cloth diapers. They soft and the material was perfect for the baby on the way!


Then I started to get confident and found some shops. I really like Kelly's Closet because she stocks a lot of different types and usually has a free shipping or discount code. When my order came from Kelly's it was wrapped well and shipped very fast. I think Kelly's Closet is a great website for someone who is just starting out because it has a lot of necessary information presented in a friendly manner. The pictures are plentiful and easy to see as well.





Another great site for cloth diapers is Diaper Swappers. I wasn't able to get anything from there when I first started my stash because I was working and the Moms would bid and buy items very fast.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever try wearing diapers by yourself? Either cloth diapers ans disposable diapers are also available for adults. I thin it would be an interesting experience for you and after that you are really know what you are talking about.
    I tried both kinds of diapers and I prefer wearing disposable diapers myself.
    Don't be shy and do an experiment on yourself, even if you don't have to wear diapers because of incontinence or something else.

    ReplyDelete