Friday, May 8, 2009

Lonely Weekend

My husband is away for a convention this weekend so it's just me and my little man. And I thought I would work on my blog, as well as try to get started on Twitter as my neighbor really likes it.


I also have be interested in Sustainable Baby Organic Bamboo Fleece Fitted. They are on sale at Sustainable Baby and I think there is a coupon from the Diaper Hunt too. The sale for them is $26 each (down from $32) and a wool cover would be needed at night. They have the natural colored hemp diapers for $21.00. I haven't seen them lower anywhere else. So they aren't entirely leak proof, but I like the material and colors. Is that good enough....no not for this budget conscious Mom. But what about that the owner, Erin teamed up with a company called Trees for the Future to have a tree planted in Southeast Asia each time a person purchased a diaper? Does that do it for you? I think it does for me. I keep coming back to these diapers because of the organic material and the beautiful colors.

I really like the look of this diaper and the company's goal.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly you are the cloth diaper expert!! Wow! I hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete